Property Damage Insurance Specialists, Inc. – Your Public Adjusting Firm
Property Damage Insurance Specialists, Inc. is a Public Adjusting firm bonded and licensed by the PA, NJ and FL State Insurance Commissions servicing counties including Bucks County, Mercer County, Hunterdon County, Montgomery County and Burlington County. With construction and engineering professionals on staff we have the resources to handle all aspects of property damage insurance claims.
Keith Pietrak, President of Property Damage Insurance Specialists, Inc. has a philosophy that you don’t have to be the biggest to be the best. Having worked as a public adjuster for a large volume adjusting firm, he gained immeasurable experience in property claims handling. He also recognized the need for an adjusting firm who treats each client as an individual not “just another claim”.
Having personally suffered through a flood and fire before becoming a licensed public adjuster, Keith can sympathize with the frustration and emotional turmoil often related with property damage insurance claims. Property Damage Insurance Specialists, Inc. minimizes the frustration by knowing the insurance company procedures to follow.
Keith ‘s solid reputation and vast array of experience provides homeowners and business owners a service unmatched by area public adjusting firms. Further evidence of the firms’ expertise can be seen in the credentials:
- Licensed Public Adjuster in PA, NJ & FL
- BS in Civil Engineering from Drexel University
- 15 plus years of construction experience
- IICRC certified Water Restoration Technician
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker in NJ & Sales Agent in PA
Property Damage Insurance Specialists, Inc. seeks to build clients through referrals of past customers. This can only be done with overly satisfied clients. We provide a professional yet personalized service to meet the needs of our clients.
Property Damage Insurance Specialists, Inc. handles all aspects of your insurance claim.
Some of the services we provided are:
- Free evaluations of insurance policy coverage(s)
- Inspection of potentially covered damages
- Notification of insurance claims
- Estimating property damages
- Negotiating maximum settlements
- Arranging for emergency services
- Assisting with temporary housing needs
- Contractor referrals for reconstruction
We Handle It All — Just Give Us A Call !!